Anywhere, Any Time
CASPR Transit has been designed specifically for buses and trains, where odors can rapidly become a nuisance for users, and where bacteria and mold are hard to control. CASPR
Transit will keep the air fresh and continuously decontaminate both the air and surfaces.
- Public transportation natural air purification system
- Discreet or concealed on the ceiling, wall, or even inside the restrooms of a bus or train
- Available in both DC and AC power
- Coverage from 50 to 200 square feet
CASPR Transit units substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations in the air and on surfaces, utilizing the Natural Catalytic Converter (NCC) technology. Perfect for indoor pollution control, odor reduction, contamination prevention, and more.
NCC consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an advanced oxidation process containing several
friendly oxidizers, including hydrogen peroxide.
Installing CASPR Transit is simple:
- Identify a discreet flat surface to accommodate
- Connect the leads to a power source
- Screw the CASPR Transit in place
CASPR Transit can be delivered in 12 VDC,
24 VDC, or 100-240 VAC. Installation must
be completed by a licensed professional.
All CASPR Group technology and devices
were designed to be low maintenance. Once
they are installed and turned on, they will run
continuously without an operator, 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week.
After running your CASPR Transit continuously
for 12 months straight, you will need to
purchase and replace the NCC cell. You can
purchase this from CASPRgroup.com or your